Thien Dinh, DC
Thien Dinh, DC, brings his expert training, nearly 10 years of experience, and his dedicated manner to provide his patients with the high level of chiropractic care they have come to expect. Dr. Dinh, DC, cares for patients from all walks of life, using a comprehensive approach including chiropractic techniques, diet and lifestyle advocacy, and other interventions to help them on their path back to health without medications and surgery.
Dr. Dinh, DC, attended the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering with a minor in biotechnology. He completed his chiropractic doctorate at the Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas, graduating in 2010.
Since earning his doctorate in chiropractic care. Dr. Dinh, DC, has gained extensive experience as a practitioner, allowing him to provide expert service in a wide range of situations. He is certified in the use of the Webster technique, as well as instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM), bringing his patients relief from their chronic pain.
Out of the office, Dr. Dinh, DC, feels blessed to spend time with his wife, Traci, and their three children.
Nathan Vietnam Nguyen, M.D.
I was born and raised in Wichita Falls, Texas, along with my six siblings. In addition to English, I also speak Vietnamese.
I view Medicine as a calling that allows me to both connect with people individually and give back to my community. Our patients entrust us with intimate details about their lives during their times of joy, sadness, and need. It is then our responsibility to use our medical training and experience to serve our patients.
A good day at work is when I can connect with my patients on a personal level and ease their concerns and discomfort by providing excellent medical care. For me, having the opportunity to make someone comfortable, or simply smile, is the reward all by itself. Using a collaborative approach, we will help you achieve your health goals. In my downtime, I enjoy outdoor activities, exercising, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Residency in Family Medicine – July 2010 – June 2013
Scott and White Healthcare, Temple, TX
Doctor of Medicine – July 2006 – May 2010
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
Bachelor of Arts in Honors Neuroscience – August 2002 – June 2006
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
Sanitas Medical Center. Staff Physician (September 2019 – present )
– Family medicine and Urgent care center focusing on preventative and value-based care
CareNow Urgent Care. Associate Medical Director (August 2013 – June 2019)
– Urgent care center involving family medicine care, minor procedures, workers compensation, and Department of Transportation examinations
Scott and White Westfield Clinic. Staff Physician (July 2012 – June 2013)
– Family medicine clinic involving obstetrics/gynecology and minor procedures
Scott and White Killeen Urgent Care. Staff Physician (July 2012 – June 2013 )
– Urgent care center involving family medicine care and minor procedures
Texas A&M Health Science Center Martha’s Health Clinic. Staff Physician (July 2012 – June 2013)
– Student-run free health clinic serving the homeless and indigent population
Scott and White Healthcare, Temple, TX (July 2010 – June 2013)
– Implementation of an Evidence-Based Quality Improvement Program towards Nursing Home Care
– Presented at the AMDA Long Term Care Medicine 2013 Conference
Scott and White Healthcare, Temple, TX (July 2012 – June 2013)
– Hyperglycemic control on Basal-Bolus Insulin Therapy in Hospitalized Type 2 Diabetes Patients at Scott & White
Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH (August 2004 – June 2006)
– Honors Thesis and Research Assistant under Catherine Cramer, Ph.D.
– Explored role of steroids in mediating maternal effect response to stress and behavioral development in mice
National Institutes of Health – NIAAA, Bethesda, MD (June 2005 – August 2005)
– Research Assistant under Norman Salem, Ph.D.
– Evaluated role of fatty acid deficiency in the nervous system development of rodents
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX (June 2002 – July 2002)
– Foundation summer program and Laboratory Assistant under Gregory May, Ph.D.
– Performed gene expression studies on fungal protein synthesis in Aspergillus
LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Hand-In-Hand Medical Mission, Vietnam, 2017 – 2019
Scott and White Residency Academic Committee, Temple, TX, 2010 – 2013
Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association, Service coordinator, San Antonio, TX 2006 – 2010
National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Chapter President, Hanover, NH 2003 – 2006
Dartmouth Tae Kwon Do Club, Vice President, Hanover, NH, 2003- 2006
UNICEF Dartmouth Chapter, Executive Board, Hanover, NH, 2004 – 2006
Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer, 2004 – present
Faith Mission Shelter, Volunteer, 2000 – 2009
American Red Cross, Volunteer, 2000 – 2004
Texas State Medical license
American Board of Family Medicine
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration certified medical examiner
Basic Life Support (CPR and AED)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
American Academy of Family Physicians
Texas Medical Association
HONORS AND AWARDS
Magna Cum Laude, Dartmouth College, 2006
Dean’s Second Honor Group, Dartmouth College, 2006
Dartmouth Presidential Scholar, Dartmouth College, 2006
Kenneth and Harle Montgomery Scholarship, Dartmouth College, 2002 – 2006
Carl B. and Florence E. King Foundation Summer Program in Biomedical Sciences, Houston, TX 2002
Coca Cola Scholar, 2002, Office of Nathan Vietnam Nguyen, M.D.